It’s football season, and you know what that means—game day snacks! Isn’t the food everyone’s favorite part about watching football? It sure is ours. This season, spice up your traditional game day nachos and wings with some flavorful Indian cuisine. At India Gate Restaurant, our appetizers and entrees can be picked up or delivered straight to your door for your viewing party.
Here are our game day food picks that will keep you fueled for cheering:
- Assorted Vegetarian Appetizer Platter: This is a game day must-have, perfect for finger-food sharing with a group of people. The plate includes two samosas, vegetarian pakoras and gobi pakoras.
- Pakoras: A pakora is a food that is dipped in gram flour and fry to golden perfection. They make awesome appetizers and we find that it’s impossible to eat just one. We make homemade cheese, onion, vegetable, mushroom, green chilies and cauliflower pakoras that are ideal for snacking on during a game. You may have just found your new favorite football food!
- Samosa Chaat: Our fresh samosa chaat is stuffed with garbanzo beans, onions, tomatoes and served with yogurt for dipping.
- Fish and chicken pankora: Like fish ‘n chips and chicken strips, Indian-style!
- Assorted Non-Vegetarian Appetizer Platter: Enjoy this shareable platter with your game day crew, with options for both vegetarians and meat lovers. It comes with vegetarian and lamb samosas, chicken and vegetarian pakoras.
- Naan: You can never go wrong with naan. Eat it plain, wrapped around your meal, or dipped in a chutney. We offer all kinds of naan—with cheese, mashed potatoes, meats, onions, spices, deep fried, whole wheat, etc.!
- Biryani rice: Enjoy our delicious rice as one of your staple side dishes.
Call us at (425) 747-1075 to place a take out order for your game day meal! Go Hawks!